Wednesday, October 6th, 2021
Debbie brings in Loan Officer and Real-Estate Veteran Heather Barkley-Kilpatrick to talk everything Mortgage and Real-Estate.
- Debbie starts off the show by giving a shout out to all her new radio markets: San Antonio, Savanna, Lake Havasu, and Las Vegas.
- Debbie and Heather bring up the subject of what it’s like to “stage” a house so it’s ready to be sold, especially because Debbie is currently in the middle of selling her home.
- Debbie talks about her fear of putting her house up for sale before finding another home to buy.
- Heather and Debbie explain in depth the pros and cons of contingency. Heather suggests for sellers to put their home on the market so they can at least see the kind of offers that can come in, which can give the seller an idea of what kind of equity they are looking at having to purchase another home.
- Heather explains what closing concurrently is in relation to buying and selling a home.
- Debbie reminds everyone that interest rates are going to rise, so it’s best to call in and get a plan going immediately so there aren’t any regrets.
- Debbie goes on to say that “It’s not a question of “IF” interest rates are going to rise, it’s a question of when.”
- Debbie and Heather then answer questions live from audience members with very informative answers. They say that the best thing to do is to connect with them through the Mortgage Mom App, e-mail or to just call in. They are here to help you every step of the way!
Check out the new Mortgage Mom Radio online merch store! The beer mugs are insane! SHOP NOW
Clients and audience members must text the word “mom” to the phone number 844-935-3634 (We Lend 4 You) to get updates and links. So do that TODAY!
How do you schedule a phone consultation with mom? BOOK NOW Get your free consultation today!
We are LIVE on YOUTUBE every Wednesday. Watch us record our show! Ask us your questions right in the feed or call in and we will answer them for you LIVE. Text “MOM” to 844-935-3634 for a weekly link to join when we get started.
Mortgage Mom Radio equips you with all the mortgage education that you could ask for right at your fingertips! Listen to our Podcast with hours of shows and topics, download our PHONE APP loaded with every mortgage tool that you could need, and finally, watch our HOMEBUYER WORKSHOP SERIES on YouTube!
Debbie Marcoux is licensed by the Department of Financial Institutions under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act, NMLS ID 237926, also licensed in AZ-0941504, FL-LO76508, GA-69178, ID-167867, ID – MLO 2080237926, IL-031.0058339, NV-57237, OR, TN-184373, TX, WA-MLO-237926