Restrictions are gone and we’re ready to get back to in-person business! We will once again be offering Homebuyer Workshops as well as Homeowner Workshops in person.
I’m super excited to announce that we will be offering two workshops coming up in the month of June.
June 4, 2022 – Our first ever, Homeowner Workshop!
This workshop is for our HOMEWONERS
This workshop will give you everything that you need to know about selling your home. If you are considering selling your home and buying another, we’ve got you covered there too!
- How much is my home worth?
- How much would I walk away from after closing costs and commissions?
- How much are closing costs and commissions? What are they for?
- How much will I qualify for to buy again?
- If I am in forbearance and sell my home, can I buy again?
- What if I am in forbearance and I do not want to sell, what are my options?
Our goal is to educate you around the process of selling your home as well as getting you prepared for your next home purchase. If you are caught in a bind with your current mortgage, selling your home may not be your only option and we will walk you through your options in that scenario as well.
We must keep this workshop small. We are going to provide a good amount of information which will include one-on-one consultations for each homeowner. We want you to leave understanding all of your options to help you make the best decision for you and your family!
If you would like to RSVP for this event, please click on the link and type Homeowner Workshop in the message section. We will call you to confirm your reservation and the details of the event, date, time, and documents that you should bring with you!
June 25, 2022 – Homebuyer Workshop!
Do you want to buy and have been striking out with offers or need help getting started?
We have been delivering successful homebuyer workshops since 2015. We had a few years where contact was limited, and these workshops had to be made via YouTube. We’re excited to have you back and ready to learn in person. We will be covering the following:
- Real Estate and Mortgage Buzz Words – the most utilized words and their definitions
- Loan Programs and their guidelines – FHA/USDA/VA/CONVENTIONAL/JUMBO/SELF-EMPLOYED BANK STATEMENT/DEBT SERVICE/ASSET DEPLETION/CRYPTO ASSETS
- Closing Costs – What are they, how much are they, what are they for?
- Credit Repair – How can I increase more credit score quickly?
- What is Escrow?
- Lock and Shop program?
- EMD Insurance program?
Again, our goal with this workshop is to educate you around the process of purchasing a home. The more prepared and educated that you are, the less stressful that the experience will be. This should be an exciting time, not an emotional and upsetting transaction.
If you would like to RSVP for this event, please click on the link and type Homebuyer Workshop in the message section. We will call you to confirm your reservation and the details of the event, date, time, and documents that you should bring with you!
Book your free phone consultation today, BOOK NOW
We are LIVE on YOUTUBE every Monday and Wednesday @ 1PM PST. Interact with us LIVE while we record! Ask us your questions right in the comments.
Debbie Marcoux is licensed by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovations under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act, NMLS ID 237926, also licensed in AZ-0941504, FL-LO76508, GA-69178, ID-167867, IL-031.0058339, NC, NV-57237, OR, TN-184373, TX, WA-MLO-237926