Wednesday, July 28th, 2021
Our show is interactive and educational based on Debbie Marcoux, The Mortgage Mom, and her team’s opinions of the business. They are NOT financial advisors!
What did we talk about during this week’s show?
- “Catching Up with Mom.” Debbie reflects on her trip to Lake Havasu last weekend, while Heidi talks about the fascination, she was with the monsoons outside of her home.
- Debbie is also excited to announce the official Mortgage Mom Radio online store (now available) where you can purchase MMR merchandise through their website. STORE/T-SHIRTS & MORE
- Debbie takes a great question from a caller who is in the movie industry and who is also a veteran looking to buy his first home. The caller asks about just starting a new job and his Debt-to-Income Ratio. How does that all work? Debbie gives great educational direction, and the caller has an “Aha moment.” This brings up the point that every situation and circumstance is different based upon the various backgrounds of potential clients. So therefore, it is important for anyone listening that is considering getting a loan or Refi should be calling in for a consultation.
- Debbie moves onto the subject of DSCR or Debt Service programs for investors where the property qualifies on its own for the financing, not the borrower’s income.
- Heidi then takes on bank statement loan programs for self-employed borrowers.
- Next week, they will be talking about Divorce. What you need to know if you are trying to buy a new home or refinance your current home but the divorce is not final yet.
How do you schedule a phone consultation with mom? BOOK NOW Get your free consultation today!
We are LIVE on YOUTUBE every Wednesday. Watch us record our show! Ask us your questions right in the feed or call in and we will answer them for you LIVE. Text “MOM” to 844-935-3634 for a weekly link to join when we get started.
Mortgage Mom Radio equips you with all the mortgage education that you could ask for right at your fingertips! Listen to our Podcast with hours of shows and topics, download our PHONE APP loaded with every mortgage tool that you could need, and finally, watch our HOMEBUYER WORKSHOP SERIES on YouTube!
Debbie Marcoux is licensed by the Department of Financial Institutions under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act, NMLS ID 237926, also licensed in AZ-0941504, FL-LO76508, GA-69178, ID-167867, ID – MLO 2080237926, IL-031.0058339, NV-57237, OR, TN-184373, TX, WA-MLO-237926