This week Mortgage Mom Radio covered the following topics:
- Fun Stuff – The Time Change
- Almost half of renters say that they have trouble paying for living expenses. This is a higher percentage than homeowners.
- Real Estate is for the long haul! Buy in a price that you can afford, love it, live in it, plant your roots, and stay! When your ready, buy another. Don’t sell your home, rent it out!
- Rent vs. Own
- Cost of Waiting
- We took numerous questions from listeners. Did someone ask the question that you had in mind? Listen to learn!
- Listing Spotlight – We pulled our favorite three properties of the week based on price, location, square footage, etc. You can see those listings on our Facebook page as well.
Call us at 844-935-3634 or apply online to find out if your City has Down Payment Assistance and if you will qualify. Debbie Marcoux and Marla Gieser are licensed in CA, AZ, NV, WA, IL, IN, TX. We can determine what is available to you in any of these areas. Movement Mortgage is licensed in 49 states and we can provide you with a referral to a licensed loan officer who can assist in locations that we do not service.
Mortgage Mom Radio can be found on iTunes, Google Play, Tune-in or Stitcher! Listen to 100’s hours of past shows. Why should you download it today? It’s FREE education to anyone who wants to navigate the Real Estate and Mortgage Process. Buying a home can be stressful and we want to make it as smooth of a transaction as possible for you.
Like and Follow our Facebook Page to watch our Facebook Live Episodes!
The Mortgage Mom Radio Phone APP! Do you have it in your arsenal of tools? You can run payments, use our affordability calculator, listen to past episodes, register for our upcoming events, contact us, apply for your loan, and so much more. Download it today for FREE! DOWNLOAD NOW
Would you like to be a guest on our show? Call us 844-935-3634, we’d love to hear from you!
Would you like to call in with questions while we are LIVE ON AIR? We answer calls live during every show on Saturday Morning’s from 7AM-8AM, 844-935-3634!