This week Mortgage Mom Radio covered the following topics:
We took numerous questions and answered them all. Any question that you may have in regards to the real estate and mortgage industry, we are here to help! You can have your questions answered too. Text the word “MOM” to 474747 or call, 844-935-3634.
Questions received this week:
- Julie from Whittier: Husband and I bought a 3 bed, 2.5 bath condo because we could not afford a home with a some space for a few future kids in a good school district. Was it a mistake to buy a condo? We are under 30 and recent college grads.
- Yvette from Loma Linda: My question Can home buyers choose their own home inspector. Question 2 if the the house market Falls the mortgage fall too. Question 3 how do you buy default mortgage is it worth it?
- Melissa O’Conner from Corona: I live in corona ca and my husband and I would like to buy a house. Credit is not great and my husband is at a 650 credit score. We haven’t saved very much for the down payment and would like to know if we are able to buy or if we should keep working on our credit. Thank you!
- Ken from Lakewood: You covered the 1 extra payment a year. How much time is saved with 2 extra payments?
- Kayla from Lakewood: I was just wondering if there are programs my husband and I would qualify for if we don’t really have any credit?
- Liz from Fullerton: What advice would you give to someone who wants to go from renting an apartment to being a 1st time home buyer? I just renewed my lease but I have no idea what I can do on the year to prepare myself for that possibility?
Call us at 844-935-3634 or apply online to find out if your City has Down Payment Assistance and if you will qualify. Debbie Marcoux and Marla Gieser are licensed in CA, AZ, NV, WA, IL, IN, TX. We can determine what is available to you in any of these areas. Movement Mortgage is licensed in 49 states and we can provide you with a referral to a licensed loan officer who can assist in locations that we do not service.
Mortgage Mom Radio can be found on iTunes, Google Play, Tune-in or Stitcher! Listen to 100’s hours of past shows. Why should you download it today? It’s FREE education to anyone who wants to navigate the Real Estate and Mortgage Process. Buying a home can be stressful and we want to make it as smooth of a transaction as possible for you.
Like and Follow our Facebook Page to watch our Facebook Live Episodes!
The Mortgage Mom Radio Phone APP! Do you have it in your arsenal of tools? You can run payments, use our affordability calculator, listen to past episodes, register for our upcoming events, contact us, apply for your loan, and so much more. Download it today for FREE! DOWNLOAD NOW
Would you like to be a guest on our show? Call us 844-935-3634, we’d love to hear from you!
Would you like to call in with questions while we are LIVE ON AIR? We answer calls live during every show on Saturday Morning’s from 7AM-8AM, 844-935-3634!