This week Mortgage Mom Radio covered the following topics:
- Interview with Los Angeles County Assessor Jeffrey Prang with tax saving tips
- 8 track tape players, boom boxes, record players, what are the kids today missing?
- Stolen Identity: Keeping up on your credit report with credit monitoring!
- How many properties are you allowed to pass the tax base on to your children?
- The tax assessor explains property taxes and assessments after permitted renovations have been completed.
- Receive cash out and complete improvements all in one loan. Purchase or Refinance! Primary Residence, Second Home, and Investment Property types all permitted!
Mortgage Mom Radio Renovation Workshop!
Enter Code “RENOVATE2018” for 50% DISCOUNT!
Learn everything that you need to know about purchasing or refinancing your home using renovation financing. THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR EVERYONE! If you are a realtor, investor, homeowner, or homebuyer, this is an untapped market that is underutilized by consumers! Learn how they do it on HGTV shows such as “Property Brothers”, “Fixer Upper”, and “Love it or List it!”
- Relax on Sunday afternoon with Wine, Beer, Soda’s, Coffee, and appetizers while you learn
- Learn how the home improvement shows on TV help their buyers to afford their upgrades!
- How much down payment and cash out of pocket is needed?
- How quickly can you close escrow using renovation financing?
- What repairs and upgrades are allowed?
- How much cash back can you get towards your upgrades and improvements?
- What condition can the property be in at the time of the loan closing?
- Can I use any contractor that I chose?
- Can I do the repairs myself?
- Are you a realtor and want to grow your business?
- Hear from a credit specialist who will give you tips to improving your credit score and removing negative accounts.
Mortgage Mom Radio can be found on iTunes, Google Play, Tune-in or Stitcher! Listen to 100’s hours of past shows. Why should you download it today? It’s FREE education to anyone who wants to navigate the Real Estate and Mortgage Process. Buying a home can be stressful and we want to make it as smooth of a transaction as possible for you.
Like and Follow our Facebook Page to watch our Facebook Live Episodes!
The Mortgage Mom Radio Phone APP! Do you have it in your arsenal of tools? You can run payments, use our affordability calculator, listen to past episodes, register for our upcoming events, contact us, apply for your loan, and so much more. Download it today for FREE! DOWNLOAD NOW
Would you like to be a guest on our show? Call us 844-935-3634, we’d love to hear from you!
Would you like to call in with questions while we are LIVE ON AIR? We answer calls live during every show on Saturday Morning’s from 7AM-8AM, 844-935-3634!