This week Mortgage Mom Radio covered the following topics:
- We talked with Eric and Lindsey Bennett from Desert Flippers and they gave us their perspective on the upcoming market for 2019!
- Do you believe in Zillow?
- The Tax Grandma was back with more tips for our listeners! Do you have a Home Equity Line of Credit? Is it still tax deductible?
- Alimony! Big tax changes! If you pay, you will want to listen!
- Debbie argues with her sister about buying a home!
Want to find out what you can afford? Can you buy a home using down payment assistance? Would a debt consolidation loan make sense for you?
Mortgage Mom Radio can be found on iTunes, Google Play, Tune-in or Stitcher! Listen to 100’s hours of past shows. Why should you download it today? It’s FREE education to anyone who wants to navigate the Real Estate and Mortgage Process. Buying a home can be stressful and we want to make it as smooth of a transaction as possible for you.
Like and Follow our Facebook Page to watch our Facebook Live Episodes!
The Mortgage Mom Radio Phone APP! Do you have it in your arsenal of tools? You can run payments, use our affordability calculator, listen to past episodes, register for our upcoming events, contact us, apply for your loan, and so much more. Download it today for FREE! DOWNLOAD NOW
Would you like to be a guest on our show? Call us 844-935-3634, we’d love to hear from you!
Would you like to call in with questions while we are LIVE ON AIR? We answer calls live during every show on Saturday Morning’s from 7AM-8AM, 844-935-3634!