This week Mortgage Mom Radio covered the following topics:
- 2019 also means that it’s tax time. Don’t miss the Tax Grandma, Denise Taylor, registered agent with the IRS. She gives us all of the new rules around mortgage interest, property taxes, and standard deductions that you can expect to see. Do you have business expenses with your job? Don’t miss this episode as we talk about all of the new rules that are now in place.
- It’s a new year, what can you expect with home values, purchase power, interest rates? Don’t miss my interview with Adrian Tan of The Brandolino Group. He gives us the market report and what to expect with the real estate market in 2019
- Do you have new debt just coming out of the holiday season? It may be a good time to consolidate. Rates have dropped recently, why not take advantage!
- Of course we took calls and answered questions from all of our listeners. Do you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us, text the word “MOM” to 474747 or call 844-935-3634!
Questions received this week:
- Michelle owns a rental property in Texas and the tenant just left. What could she do to cover the loss of rent during the clean up and marketing time needed to find a new tenant.
- Nicole from Chatsworth,CA asked about buying a home from someone who has a reverse mortgage. Is the process any different. Can the loan be refinanced?
Want to find out what you can afford? Can you buy a home using down payment assistance? Would a debt consolidation loan make sense for you?
Mortgage Mom Radio can be found on iTunes, Google Play, Tune-in or Stitcher! Listen to 100’s hours of past shows. Why should you download it today? It’s FREE education to anyone who wants to navigate the Real Estate and Mortgage Process. Buying a home can be stressful and we want to make it as smooth of a transaction as possible for you.
Like and Follow our Facebook Page to watch our Facebook Live Episodes!
The Mortgage Mom Radio Phone APP! Do you have it in your arsenal of tools? You can run payments, use our affordability calculator, listen to past episodes, register for our upcoming events, contact us, apply for your loan, and so much more. Download it today for FREE! DOWNLOAD NOW
Would you like to be a guest on our show? Call us 844-935-3634, we’d love to hear from you!
Would you like to call in with questions while we are LIVE ON AIR? We answer calls live during every show on Saturday Morning’s from 7AM-8AM, 844-935-3634!