Mortgage Mom Radio Renovation Workshop/ Homebuyer Workshop!
This will be a two part workshop. Renovation Loans and First-Time Buyer Workshop!
We will start the afternoon with Renovation Loans!
Learn everything that you need to know about purchasing or refinancing your home using renovation financing. THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR EVERYONE! if you are a realtor, investor, homeowner, or homebuyer, this is an untapped market that is underutilized by consumers!
- Relax on Sunday afternoon with Wine, Beer, Soda’s, Coffee, and appetizers while you learn
- Learn how the home improvement shows on TV help their buyers to afford their upgrades!
- How much down payment and cash out of pocket is needed?
- How quickly can you close escrow using renovation financing?
- What repairs and upgrades are allowed?
- How much cash back can you get towards your upgrades and improvements?
- What condition can the property be in at the time of the loan closing?
- Can I use any contractor that I chose?
- Can I do the repairs myself?
- Are you a realtor and want to grow your business?
- Hear from a credit specialist who will give you tips to improving your credit score and removing negative accounts!
We will then dismiss those who do not want to stay and we will begin a shortened version of our HOMEBUYER WORKSHOP!
- Learn about the purchase process and how to get started
- Get a detailed explanation about closing costs. What are they and how much should you expect to pay?
- Down Payment Assistance Programs that are available to you!
- What is the difference between an appraisal and a home inspection?
- And more…
The Oaks Club at Valencia
Sunday, November 4, 2018 From: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (PST)